Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Good Dog

I wanted to make a post and share some images of Peanut from October 12th, the second day we had her.

We were sitting outside with her, letting her do her thing because she was still adjusting to this huge change that happened in her life. New humans, new place, new bed.

I think at first her sweet little mind was pondering, what is this human doing pointing that weird rectangle at me and smiling all the time.

Hi :)





Whatever it was she was happy because she kept getting closer.


Maybe she wanted me to keep petting her, we had a great routine of I'll scratch your favorite spot under your ear and when I stop you'll lean into my leg so I do it again. See her cute little face leaning into my leg?


This one got a little blurry as I was scratching that favorite spot again and she was really getting into it. I swear I thought she was going to jump right up into my lap.



She was very affectionate with me, not anyone else yet but I think when you stand for over an hour blocking the sun even when a dog doesn't acknowledge you're there they appreciate it. 


This last picture is her coming over and sitting next to me, I started petting her and she just laid her head into my leg.

She's a really good dog. She doesn't deserve what she's going through. A few people have mentioned that they think I'm crazy for fighting so hard for her and that it would just be easier to give up. Giving up is not an option. I will not give up on this dog. She trusted me and I will not fail her, I don't care what the cost is.

Please keep sharing the petition.
If you are able we are taking donations. Thank you so much for the donations we have received.

If anything please just spread the word, tell everyone you can. Not for me, for her.

Thank you. <3
-Stacy

 

1 comment:

  1. I love the dedication you have shown toward saving this dog. You are a remarkable couple.

    ReplyDelete